Monday, October 18, 2010

Did you miss us?

I know I have been M.I.A. for a while and I could explain why, or I could have filled the last month with posts of what was happening. But frankly all that whining is exhausting and I am not the only one around here who is tired of hearing a constant stream of high pitched noises. Granted it was all cause by good reason,  in my mind I am totally justified. But I will spare all of you.
Here is a quote that pretty much embodies how I feel about the last week of these several less than stellar ones: I finally got to exactly where I wanted to be, she said, so why won't all these growth experiences go away & leave me alone? - Brian Andreas
I love Brian Andreas art, print, poems etc. Check him out you will love him! Perfect for a pick me up or when you want to write a note and can't think of what to say.
I actually own one of the StoryPeople. It was my very first Christmas present from the Hubs, back when we had first started dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment