Monday, January 4, 2010

Moving along

One of the things I am hoping to do this year is run the Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston, SC. My reason for this is two-fold. It will help me shed those last pesky baby pounds that just won't shake off, not that I have been trying that hard. And I will get to visit the food capital of the South! I know my two reasons are in total opposition, but if I am going to bust my rear and train for this thing the least I can do to reward myself is indulge in some good lowcountry fare.
I have a training schedule and I am hoping to stick to it as best as I can. This is where a good husband comes in handy for me, someone has to watch Baby H while I run. Baby H is not quite baby jogger ready unfortunately. Though I cannot wait for that day! She is however, big enough to have her two bottom teeth! That is right people my little baby has her two bottom teeth, momma is so proud. Also, I am pretty sure heard her practicing her arguments for staying out past curfew last night while falling asleep, but her daddy is going to handle that conversation. The teeth have brought quite a bit of entertainment, along with a few tears. Here she is trying to figure out what to do with them, poor kid just figured out what her tounge was for.

">

1 comment:

  1. kelley norris is training for it too-- if you need a running buddy!

    ReplyDelete