Friday, January 1, 2010

Soundtracks of my life

Music plays around me all the time, sometimes almost annoyingly. I woke up this morning and had MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This" in my head, no explanation for that. Anyways, the title of my blog came to me in a panic of - oh my gosh I have to commit to something else?! Haven't I left all of my major commitments back in 2009? More on that later. There is a great song by one of my favorite bands, Five for Fighting called "Something About You" and I thought it would lend an appropriate title. I am new at this so hopefully this link works, and if John Ondrasik sees this - John I just want you to know I have purchased every single one of your albums and love them.

Anyways I have been telling everyone for over a year I would do a blog so here it is. Most likely the only people who will read this will be my husband (for censorship purposes - love you), my family and a few friends. But if someone else happens upon it great for them too. I have little to no expectations for this other than I hope it will be something I can keep and show to my little one, once she is old enough to appreciate momma's terribly dry and sarcastic sense of humor.

I am a new mom who works full time, so I really don't have time for this. But ever since Doogie Howser I have dreamed of chronicling my life electronically, and thanks to Internet I can now take any one who is willing along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment